This 46-Credit Master’s degree program is designed make students eligible for Initial and Professional certification in Early Childhood General and Special Education.
Due to a change in State Law, all students will be required to submit valid scores for the Graduate Record Exam (GRE). If you start our program, we will pay for the test. (details here)
- Entering students typically come from non education-based backgrounds but wish to become fully certified teachers.
- In addition to completing the required course work, students need complete the required state exams and workshops.
- Training for these tests and workshops will be incorporated in to the program.
- Students progress through the program in a cohort of 20-25 students.
- Courses will meet on Saturdays in Downtown Brooklyn.
- Students taking courses through this CITE/ Concordia College partnership will receive a 50% tuition discount of $425 per credit.
Call 718-923-9333 for info!