Are you an initially certified teacher? This is the most affordable and convenient way to get your professional certification.
Due to a change in State Law, all students will be required to submit valid scores for the Graduate Record Exam (GRE). If you start our program, we will pay for the test. (details here)
Professional Certification: Master’s Program in Childhood (grades 1-6) General/Special Education:
- 35-credit Master’s Degree program.
- This program allows students who are currently initially certified teachers to earn recommendations for Professional New York State certification in two areas—one in Special Education (grades 1-6) and a second in General Education (grades 1-6).
- Students progress through the program in a cohort of 20-25 students.
- Courses will meet on Saturdays in Downtown Brooklyn.
- Students taking courses through the CITE/ Concordia College partnership will receive a 50% tuition discount of $425 per credit.
Open House 2/2
5 pm, Brooklyn
Call 718-923-9333 to RSVP